The association aims to foster a culture of lifelong learning, creating opportunities for world-class entrepreneurial development and equipping Fellows to establish sustainable enterprises. The Association comprises Candidate Fellows who have successfully completed their degrees and met the requirements of the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation programme, thus earning the title of Allan Gray Fellow.
into the Association
Our Association the Alumni Network of graduates, made up of Candidate Fellows who have successfully completed their degree as well as met the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation programme requirements, and are now known as Allan Gray Fellows.
Cultivating Responsible Entrepreneurship
The Fellows are encouraged and nurtured so that they can gain deliberate industry experience, find an entrepreneurial flair within their context, engage in entrepreneurial action and create socio-economic value through responsible entrepreneurship
Our Association is more than a supportive framework, it serves as a sounding board for Fellows to test their entrepreneurial ideas, glean feedback, hone skills and develop mutually beneficial relationships with each other and partners of the Foundation.
What the Association covers:
- Graduated Fellows become members of the Association
- To provide support for each graduated Fellow’s lifelong entrepreneurial journey
- Speakers and seminars
- Entrepreneurial induction
- Three month business accelerator
- Access to business funding
- Ethical business practices
- Networking and social events
- Like-minded communities
- Entrepreneur – focused experiential national and international trips
- Start your own business
- Job creation
- Lifelong membership
- Access to postgraduate funding